Pages

11/5/12

Multi-Panel Canvas Prints

Personalized Wall Decoration Ideas - perfect for any home

Multi-Panel Canvas Prints - Clusters and Splits wall decoration
Custom Multi-Panel Clusters and Splits


Multi-Panel canvas prints are fantastic option for displaying your photos.
Individual images on each panel print, or one image across multiple panels prints. Clusters and Splits wall decoration can be assembled with wedding, portrait, sport, school, landscape, or other style of photography for a dramatic mosaic effect.

Up to 6 panels ♦ Clusters and splits arrangements ♦ Custom size canvas prints
How big you can print your digital picture depends on the number of "pixels" in your digital picture file. Pixels are the "dots" of color that make up your digital picture. The greater the number of pixels, the bigger you can print your image with quality results.
If you don't know how to find the pixel dimensions of your digital image see more
Print Size Calculator


custom wall art decor artwork workofart samples of 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- panel sets from photography digital images pictures design any sizes for sale free shipping Personalized Square and rectangular arrangement decoration Modern mosaic set

3 comments:

  1. I have just received my beautiful 3-panel canvas from photoartomation and I am over the moon with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love personal wall art canvas decoration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since moving into my new place, I have had a blank spot on one of my walls. I have been looking at retail stores and online merchants for about 6 months with no success. I had never ordered artwork online. I am very satisfied. It is so dramatic and the colors are vibrant. I have it hanging on a yellow wall and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete