Pages

11/7/12

Photos on Canvas

Photo to Canvas Print - gift that makes your girlfriend happy!!

Photo tho canvas I recently got this beautiful canvas from Photoartomation Art Studio. I've sent them two pictures of my girlfriend and me and they converted my ordinary photos into one piece of art. They made several preview samples for my consideration. All of them were really pretty. I've chose one of them I liked the most and ordered a canvas print.

That was awesome!
This was Christmas present for my girlfriend and she’s still looking for ways to thank me. She loved it so much.

Picture from photo printed on canvas is a great gift for any occasions. You can add text such as a personal message or poem on top of the artwork. They are also have affordable prices, and you can instruct them to send the artwork directly to the person you want! This is a great online store to create a really personalized photo art gift for someone special in your life!

I will definitely recommend photoartomation.com to family and friends.

Turn your photo into art

1 comment:

  1. I have just received my beautiful painting from photoartomation and I am over the moon with it.

    ReplyDelete